How The ES150 Food Waste Dryer Works
1. Load the raw food waste: either in one go or throughout the day as it arises
2. Shut the lid and press START; the Eco-Smart will run automatically.
3. The temperature in the drum rises to around 85 degrees during the cycle. Evaporated, condensed, clean water from the food waste is discharged via the outlet at the rear to a drain.
4. Moisture sensors in the drum will detect when the material has dried and stop the cycle automatically. There is no need to check.
5. Open the front door and press the DISCHARGE button to empty the dried residue into a tub which is supplied.
6. The residue can be stored safely for weeks if necessary. Disposal is usually into wheelie bins for food waste collection (80% fewer collections than raw waste!), and then to composting or AD.
There are no reviews yet.